Παρασκευή, Σεπτεμβρίου 14, 2007

Music, music, music!

Well, there is nothing left but music. I am in the office, write in english, no greek keyboard and I don't really like the greeklish. Probably the blog will become part greek part english from now on.

I got my first salary and there is no better way to 'splurge' it than music. So I bought a ticket for a concert:




I love his voice. While I was playing around the related videos I found this:



The guy's brilliant! I have seen it so many times! I really hate that kind of shows, BUT if there is ONE possibility that someone might find a path to do something with his gift, what the heck, let them be...And I read some of the comments. Arguing about the finals, and who won etc etc...And they talk about the other guy...

...

...



HOW CAN HE DO THAT??? check the other videos too, he's great...He won the million. He's funny and he sings. Well spend money in my opinion :)
ps. the singer is Etta James and the song "At last".

3 Comments:

Blogger ggk said...

Well done!!! Enjoy the concert!

14/9/07  
Blogger Apotheosis said...

That is great M.! Well done and I hope you enjoy your new life! Are you still in London?

17/9/07  
Blogger The wise Aineolach said...

ggk: euxaristw, einai teli oktwbri, to perimenw pws k pws!

k:thanx!arxizw siga siga na enjoy ti nea mou zwi.nai londino eimai, mexri newteras :)

19/9/07  

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

<< Home